Bhutan Olympic Committee Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (bhutanolympiccommittee.org Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Olympic Committee (Bhutan Olympic) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
bhutanolympiccommittee.org Vacancy 2021
The Bhutan Olympic Committee was created in November 1983. Bhutan participated for the first time in the 1984 Olympic Games held in Los Angeles wherein 6 Archers represented Bhutan in the Archery discipline. The Bhutan Olympic Committee is one of the 205 National Olympic Committees created by the Olympic Organization.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Bhutan Olympic Committee is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Olympic
- Position Title: Grass root Coach
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 25 October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: P5A (Contract)
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree World Athletics Coaches Education Certificate System Level-1passed Athletics background
- Employment Type: Consolidated Contract for initial term of 2 years and renewal based on performance and need of the agency
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with the following documents to Adm. Section, BAAF latest by 25 October 2021 before 4:00 PM.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum vita /Resume
- Degree Mark sheet & Class X & XII mark sheet
- CECS level-1 Certificate
- Citizenship identity Card(copy)
- Security clearance
- Sports Merit Certificates, If any
- Medical fitness certificate, valid for six month
- No objection certificate, if employed
- All the original documents have to be produced during the interview for verification. Dully filled civil service employment application form (Annexure 4/1, www.rcsc.gov.bt)
The selected candidate would be placed as paid intern for a period of 12 months, and therefore their service may be confirmed based on their performance during the aforementioned period. For any clarification, please contact BAAF at 02-328623 / 02-338449 during office hours.