Bhutan Kelki Higher Secondary School Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.kelkischool.com Vacancy 2021). Recently the Kelki Higher Secondary School (Kelki School) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kelkischool.com Vacancy 2021
Kelki Higher Secondary School – a co-educational institution situated in the heart of the Thimphu valley, the capital city of Bhutan, occupies a significant place in the educational structure of the kingdom.
Established with a noble vision of serving the Tsa-Wa-Sum in a different manner, the proprietor Kelzang Thinley – a retired civil servant from the Royal Audit Authority, started for the first time in the Kingdom a Private Pre-Primary School then in 1987 which has upgraded to a Higher Secondary level in 1999.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Kelki Higher Secondary School is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Kelki School
- Position Title: Science Teacher, Physics/ Math Teacher
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 12 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: Trained Teacher or with Prior Experience (minimum 3 years), Able to teach Biology and Chemistry till Class X and Science from class IV to VIII and Able to teach Physics and Math till Class X, Plus point if capable to teach other subjets.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The candidate should have good communication and classroom management skills with high integrity and dedication.
Interested candidate who fulfills the criteria may apply along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date of submission is 12 July 2021.