Bhutan Ministry of Economic Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MoEA) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Ministry of Trade & Industry, which was subsequently renamed as Ministry of Economic Affairs was established in 1967. Initially, known as the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry, it was established as a full-fledged Ministry in 1968 under the reign of the third Druk Gyalpo His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, and renamed as the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Forests. Presently beside the inclusion of the Power & Mining Sector, it has been officially designated as the Ministry of Economic Affairs from October 17th, 2007.
Departments under MoEA
- Department of Trade
- Department of Industry
- Department of Geology and Mines
- Department of Hydromet Services
- Department of Renewable Energy
- Department of Hydropower & Power Systems
- Department of Cottage and Small Industries
- Department of Consumer Protection
1. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
The Ministry of Economic Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoEA
- Position Title: Chief Geologist, Chief Planning Officer, Chief Industries Officer, Regional Directors
- Vacancy Publish date: 18 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 28 October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Agency: Geoscience and Mineral Division, Department of Geology and Mines, MoEA, Market Analysis Division, Office of Consumer Protection, MoEA, Foreign Direct Investment, Department of Industry, MoEA, Regional Office of Economic Affairs (RoEA), Trongsa, Mongar and Phuentsholing, MoEA
- Position Level: P1A
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants fulfilling the above eligibility criteria as per the BCSR 2018, Chapter 13, Clause 13.7, Section 13.7.4 may apply Online using the link https://hrd.moea.gov.bt on or before October 28, 2021 with the following documents:
- Application with contact number and email address;
- Curriculum Vitae (ZESt) verified by HRD;
- Moderation Score for the last two years.
- Copies of relevant training transcripts;
- Last Promotion Order;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate and
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. The selected candidate shall be required to submit No Objection Certificate
For further Information kindly contact the focal HR Officer at 02-325742/ 1335041/ 1322159/ 1323t01 during office hours.