Bhutan Ministry of Economic Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MoEA) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
The Ministry of Trade & Industry, which was subsequently renamed as Ministry of Economic Affairs was established in 1967. Initially, known as the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry, it was established as a full-fledged Ministry in 1968 under the reign of the third Druk Gyalpo His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, and renamed as the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Forests. Presently beside the inclusion of the Power & Mining Sector, it has been officially designated as the Ministry of Economic Affairs from October 17th, 2007.
Departments under MoEA
- Department of Trade
- Department of Industry
- Department of Geology and Mines
- Department of Hydromet Services
- Department of Renewable Energy
- Department of Hydropower & Power Systems
- Department of Cottage and Small Industries
- Department of Consumer Protection
1. Vacancy Announcement on February 2022
The Ministry of Economic Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoEA
- Position Title: Site Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 18 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 28 February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Project Implementation Unit (PIU), Nganglam Dry Port, Export Promotion Division, Department of Trade
- Position Level: S2A
- Eligibility: Class XII with Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 4 years of experience
- Super-Structure: Technical Services
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidate may apply to the office of the Human Resource Division, MoEA on or before, 2022-02-28 with the following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Application form Form 4/1.
- Copies of Academic transcript.
- Copy of Citizenship identity card.
- Copy of medical fitness certificate issued by competent RGOB medical doctor.
- Copy of valid security clearance certificate.
- Copy of No objection certificate, if employed.
For further enquiries, kindly contact the focal Human Resource Officer at 323101/322159 or email email@example.com during office hours.