Bhutan Ministry of Economic Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MoEA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Ministry of Trade & Industry, which was subsequently renamed as Ministry of Economic Affairs was established in 1967. Initially, known as the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry, it was established as a full-fledged Ministry in 1968 under the reign of the third Druk Gyalpo His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, and renamed as the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Forests. Presently beside the inclusion of the Power & Mining Sector, it has been officially designated as the Ministry of Economic Affairs from October 17th 2007.
Departments under MoEA
- Department of Trade
- Department of Industry
- Department of Geology and Mines
- Department of Hydromet Services
- Department of Renewable Energy
- Department of Hydropower & Power Systems
- Department of Cottage and Small Industries
- Department of Consumer Protection
1. Vacancy Announcement on July 2019
The Ministry of Economic Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoEA
- Position Title: Asst. Language Development Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 29 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Directorate Service
- Position Level: P5-P3
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Superstructure: Technical Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
The Interested in-service civil servant within the same superstructure (i.e. technical service) fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018 may apply to the Human Resource Division on or before 26th July 2019 with the following documents:
- Verified Curriculum Vitae (from CSIS):
- Copy of relevant Training Certificate (if any); and
- No Objection Certificate from the parent Agency/Working Agency (endorsed by HRC & singed by Competent).
For any clarification required, please contact the HR Division at 322159 during office hours.