Bhutan Ministry of Economic Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MoEA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.moea.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Ministry of Trade & Industry, which was subsequently renamed as Ministry of Economic Affairs was established in 1967. Initially, known as the Ministry of Trade, Commerce and Industry, it was established as a full-fledged Ministry in 1968 under the reign of the third Druk Gyalpo His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, and renamed as the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Forests. Presently beside the inclusion of the Power & Mining Sector, it has been officially designated as the Ministry of Economic Affairs from October 17th 2007.
Departments under MoEA
- Department of Trade
- Department of Industry
- Department of Geology and Mines
- Department of Hydromet Services
- Department of Renewable Energy
- Department of Hydropower & Power Systems
- Department of Cottage and Small Industries
- Department of Consumer Protection
1. Vacancy Announcement on May 2020
The Ministry of Economic Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoEA
- Position Title: Executive Engineer/Dy. Executive Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 29 May 2020
- Last date to apply: 12 June 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: IIDD, Department of Industry, HQ, Thimphu
- Position Level: P3-P2 A
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Super-Structure: Technical Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018 may kindly submit your application to HR Division on or before 120′ June 2020 with the following documents:
- Verified Curriculum Vitae (from civil service information system);
- Moderation Result for last two appraisal years ( 2017-2018 & 2018-2019);
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate and;
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate.
The selected candidate will be provided 2 weeks of time duration from the date Of declaration Of result to submit the NO Objection Certificate (which must be endorsed by HRC of the agency and signed by a competent authority) from the Parent & Working Agency.