Bhutan Ministry of Works and Human Settlement Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWhS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
During the restructuring of the Royal Government, on ” Enhancing Good Governance – Promoting Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability” in 1999, a number of recommendations emerged. One recommendation was to restructure the Ministry of Communications and a new Ministry for Construction later named as Ministry of Works & Human Settlement be established. Accordingly, the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement was established in 2003. Today, the ministry has three departments, Departments of Roads, Department of Engineering Services and Department of Human Settlement functioning under the ministry.
Departments under MoWhS
- Department of Roads
- Department of Engineering Services
- Department of Human Settlement
1. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
The Ministry of Works and Human Settlement is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoWhS
- Position Title: Chief Urban Planner, Chief Development Regulatory Officer, Dzongkhag Chief Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 31st October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 08
- Place of Posting: Urban Planning & Design Division, S/Jongkhar Thromde, Development Regulatory Division, P/Ling & S/Jongkhar Thromde, Dzongkhag Engineering & Human Settlement Sector (Pemagatshel, Trashiyangtse, Samtse, Gasa & S/Jongkhar)
- Position Level: P1
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Urban Dev. Planning / Urban Design/ Regional Planning / Architecture, Bachelors in Urban Dev./ Urban Design / Architecture / Civil Engineering, Bachelors in Engineering
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants (under the same superstructure) who meet the eligibility criteria may apply latest by 31st October 2021. For the eligibility criteria / required documents, please refer to section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulations, BCSR 2018 available on the RCSC website www.rcsc.gov.bt.
Please click the link to apply: https://forms.gle/F2oKUho8MUyCMC7E9. Eligible candidates will be contacted for further shortlisting (assessment). Multiple application for more than one post/agency is not allowed.
For further information, please contact HRD, MoWHS at telephone no. 77790346 / 17739184 (Ext. no. 221) during office hours.