Bhutan Ministry of Works and Human Settlement Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWhS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
During the restructuring of the Royal Government, on ” Enhancing Good Governance – Promoting Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability” in 1999, a number of recommendations emerged. One recommendation was to restructure the Ministry of Communications and a new Ministry for Construction later named as Ministry of Works & Human Settlement be established. Accordingly, the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement was established in 2003. Today, the ministry has three departments, Departments of Roads, Department of Engineering Services and Department of Human Settlement functioning under the ministry.
Departments under MoWhS
- Department of Roads
- Department of Engineering Services
- Department of Human Settlement
1. Vacancy Announcement on June 2021
The Ministry of Works and Human Settlement is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoWhS
- Position Title: Driver [Wheel Excavator]
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 29 June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: One each for Trongsa, Lingmethang & S/J Regional Office, Trongsa, Department of Roads
- Position Level: O4
- Eligibility: Class VIII passed with a valid driving license (for wheel excavator)
- Employment Type: Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese Nationals who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with the following documents on or before 29th June 2021 through the link given below:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form available on RCSC’s website www.rcsc.gov.bt
- Copies of academic transcript ( Class VIII Passed )
- Copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor
- Copy of security clearance certificate
- Copy of valid driving license ( wheel excavator )
Application along with above documents must each the HR Division, MoWHS on or before 29th June 2021 (the documents can be scanned and sent by email to email@example.com). Application who have applied earlier need not apply again.
Shortlisted candidates and other details will be announced on the Ministry’s website. For further information, please contact HRD, MoWHS at telephone no. 322464 during office hours.