Bhutan Ministry of Works and Human Settlement Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWhS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mowhs.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
During the restructuring of the Royal Government, on ” Enhancing Good Governance – Promoting Efficiency, Transparency and Accountability” in 1999, a number of recommendations emerged. One recommendation was to restructure the Ministry of Communications and a new Ministry for Construction later named as Ministry of Works & Human Settlement be established. Accordingly, the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement was established in 2003. Today, the ministry has three departments, Departments of Roads, Department of Engineering Services and Department of Human Settlement functioning under the ministry.
Departments under MoWhS
- Department of Roads
- Department of Engineering Services
- Department of Human Settlement
1. Vacancy Announcement on July 2019
The Ministry of Works and Human Settlement is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoWhS
- Position Title: Chief Development Regulatory Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Urban Planner, Asst. HRO/HRO, Personal Assistant, Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 26 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant posts: 09
- Place of Posting: Development Regulatory Division, Gelephu, P/Ling & S/J Thromde, Infrastructure Division, Thimphu & S/J Thromde, Urban Planning & Design Division, S/J Thromde For more information please check Advt.
- Position Level: P1, P5/P4, S5-S1, O4
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Urban Dev./ Design/ Architecture/ Civil Engineering, Bachelors in Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree, Class XII, Class VIII with a certificate in Driving
- Remarks: Open Competition, On Lateral Transfer, On Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants (under the same superstructure) who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria I required documents, please refer section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulations, BCSR 2018, available on the RCSC website www.rcsc.gov.bt.
Application along with Curriculum Vitae must reach the HR Division, MoWHS on or before 26th July, 2019. Applicants with relevant training I work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting.
For further information, please contact HRO, MoWHS at telephone no. 327998/322182/327451 (Ext. no. 223 / 224 / 225 / 245) during office hours.