Bhutan Pema Gatshel Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.pemagatshel.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the PEMA GATSHEL DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION (PEMAGATSHEL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.pemagatshel.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Pema Gatshel, meaning “Blissful Land of the Lotus”, is located in the southeastern part of Bhutan. The Dzongkhag covers an area of about 1023 square km with elevation ranging from 1000 to 3,500 meters above sea level and experiences an average annual rainfall of 1500mm to 3000mm. It shares its border with Trashigang Dzongkhag in the north and northeast, Mongar Dzongkhag in the north and north-west, Zhemgang Dzongkhag in the west, Samdrup Jongkhar Dzongkhag in the east and the Indian state of Assam in the south. 87.65% of the total area is under forest cover, comprising mainly of coniferous and broadleaf species. The climate of the Dzongkhag is hot and humid during the wet season and moderate cold during the dry season.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Pema Gatshel Dzongkhag is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: PEMAGATSHEL
- Position Title: National Contract Teacher, Driver, Ward girl/Boy, Wet Cleaner, Washerman, Bangka Dungmi
- Vacancy Publish date: 2 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 19 April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 12
- Placement: Yelchen CS and Nganglam CS, Pemagatshel MSS, Gongpasingma LSS, Nganglam Hospital, Pemagatshel Hospital, Dzongkhag Administration
- Position Level: P5 C, O4 A, GSP
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor degree in a relevant field, C1 VIII Passed with profesional driving license, C1 VIII Passed, NA
- Subject: English, Chemistry, Geography, General, Science, NA
- Download Details
How to Apply
The eligible candidate may apply to HR Section with the following documents latest by 19th April 2021.
- Duly filled civil service application form 4/1
- Copy of C1 X, XII and degree certificate and C1-VIII-mark sheet for post of driver.
- Valid online security clearance
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by competent RGoB Doctor
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Objection letter from agency concerned if employed
- Any other relevant certificate
The shortlisted candidate will be informed on the date and venue for the interview
For detail call 07471168 during office hour.