Bhutan Pema Gatshel Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.pemagatshel.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the PEMA GATSHEL DZONGKHAG ADMINISTRATION (PEMAGATSHEL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.pemagatshel.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Pema Gatshel, meaning “Blissful Land of the Lotus”, is located in the southeastern part of Bhutan. The Dzongkhag covers an area of about 1023 square km with elevation ranging from 1000 to 3,500 meters above sea level and experiences an average annual rainfall of 1500mm to 3000mm. It shares its border with Trashigang Dzongkhag in the north and northeast, Mongar Dzongkhag in the north and north-west, Zhemgang Dzongkhag in the west, Samdrup Jongkhar Dzongkhag in the east and the Indian state of Assam in the south. 87.65% of the total area is under forest cover, comprising mainly of coniferous and broadleaf species. The climate of the Dzongkhag is hot and humid during the wet season and moderate cold during the dry season.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Pema Gatshel Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: PEMAGATSHEL
- Position Title: ICT Technical Associate, Ambulance Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 30th September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 12
- Place of Posting: Pema Gatshel Dzongkhag Administration, Pema Gatshel Hospital
- Position Level: S2A, O4A
- Eligibility: Cl-XII with Diploma in relevant field/In-service with Diploma, Cl-VIII certificate with valid PD driving license
- Service Status: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates with ages between 18 to 45 years may apply with the following documents:
- Dully filled civil service application form 4/1
- Valid security clearance certificate
- Valid medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB doctor
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- No objection letter from concerned agency if employed
- Other relevant documents
Applications along with above documents should reach Dzongkhag HR office before 30th September, 2021 by 5:00 PM. All applications must be submitted in HARD COPY.
The Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date and venue for selection interview. For further details, you may contact Dzongkhag HR office at 07-471149 during office hours.