Bhutan Chhukha Dzongkhag Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.chhukha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Chhukha Dzongkhag (Chhukha) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.chhukha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Chhukha Dzongkhag is the point of entry into western and central Bhutan from India. It’s Drunkhag (sub-divisional district) is located in Phuentshogling which is one of the busiest commercial hub. Phuentshogling, a major town is the entry point for imports as well as the exit point for exports. The dzongkhag was established in April 1987 with a population of about 84,203. The Dzongkhag spans over an area of about 1882.38 sq.km and it is located at an elevation ranging from 160 to 4480 meters above sea level. Chhukha is connected to the capital city, Thimphu with the double lane motor road and local transport buses plies every hour.
Farm roads have reached to all the gewogs and similar is the case with other facilities like drinking water, electricity and mobile networks. All the gewog offices were connected to GovNet since 2016 by DITT, MoIC and extended the network to some other government offices like BHUs and Schools in FY 2017-2018 by ICT office, Chhukha Dzongkhag. The Dzongkhag has Chhukha Hydro Power Plant and the Tala Hydro Power Plant which are the key sources of national income. Pasakha is an industrial township.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Chhukha Dzongkhag is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Chhukha
- Position Title: Matron, School bus driver, Light vehicle, Backhoe Operator, Receptionist, Caretaker, Cooks, Sweepers
- Vacancy Publish date: 9 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 23
- Place of Posting: Dungna LSS, Arekha MSS, Chapcha MSS, Kamji CS, Geling Gewog, Dzongkhag Administration, Drungkhag Administration, Agriculture Sector, CDA, Khatoekha BHU, Rnr, Gerana Gewog, Wangdigatshel PS, Zimla Guesthouse, Tashigatshel PS
- Position Level: S5 A, O4A, ESP, GSP
- Eligibility: Class XII passed, Class VIII passed with a minimum of two years experience, Class X passed
- Remarks: Second-time announcement, Third-time announcement
- Download Details
How to Apply
Therefore, all the eligible candidates within the age bracket of 18 to 45 years may follow the link “vacancy” on the Dzongkhag website (www.chhukha.gov.bt) to submit the following documents incomplete set. The dateline for submitting the documents shall remain opened w.e.f 12th April 2021 and will be closed at 5 PM on 15th April 2021. Any document in hard copy within or after the dateline shall not be accepted.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form which can be downloaded from RCSC,s website www.rcsc.gov.bt;
- A Copy of Citizenship identity card;
- A Copy of Security Clearance valid at the time of submission;
- A Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate valid for six months issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor;
- Copies of academic transcripts of class VIII and PD license for drivers.
- Copies of academic transcripts of class X, XII (for post at S5 level), Degree and National Graduate Orientation Programme (NGOP) for NCT;
- Relieving order, if you are a voluntarily retired taecher;
- No Objection letter from employer if employed;
- Any other certificate if you have.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through Dzongkhag Website www.chhukha.gov.bt. The date for the selection interview will be confirmed during the shortlisting time. For detail, contact HR section at 08-478630 during office hours.