Bhutan Royal Bhutan Army Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.rba.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Royal Bhutan Army (RBA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rba.bt Vacancy 2022
The Royal Bhutan Army (RBA) is a branch of the armed forces of the Kingdom of Bhutan responsible for maintaining the country’s territorial integrity and sovereignty against security threats. The King of Bhutan is the Supreme Commander in Chief of the RBA. The Chief Operations Officer is Goonglon Gongma (Lt. Gen.) Batoo Tshering. The RBA includes the Royal Body Guards (RBG), an elite branch of the armed forces responsible for the security of the King, the Royal Family and other officials. It was customary, but not obligatory, for one son from each Bhutanese family to serve in the army. In addition, militia may be recruited during emergencies. It may, from time to time, be called on to assist the Royal Bhutan Police (RBP) in maintaining law and order.
Vacancy Announcement in October 2022
The Royal Bhutan Army is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RBA
- Position Title: Army Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 29 October 2022
- Last date to apply: 01 December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Recruitment Centre: Army Headquarters, Helipad, Lungtenphu, Headquarters RBG, Dechencholing, Commando Wing, Shaba, Paro, Wing 12, Wangdue, Wing 10, Dewathang, 9 Indep Coy, Jomotshangkha, Wing 9, Lodrai, Gelephu, 19 Indep Coy, Nganglam, Wing 2, Wangdigatshel, Phuentsholing, Wing 8, Samtse, Wing 1, Tendu, Transhigang (Trashigang MSS), Mongar (Retired Armed Forces Guest House), Trongsa (Tendrelthang), Military Training Centre, Tencholing, Wangdue.
- Eligibility: Class X/VTI
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates should report to the following Recruitment Centres for preliminary selection. The details of the Recruitment Centres, Catchment Areas, Time plan (reporting time).
Note:- Candidates can register in any or the Recruitment Centres based on their convenience.
These Recruitment Centres will escort the selected candidates to Military Training Centre on 21-23 Nov 2022.
Final selection and medical test at Military Training Centre will be carried out with effect from 27 Nov 2022 to 01 Dec 2022.
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Card.
- 02 Copies of passport Size photographs
- Copy of CID cards of both the parents
- Parents consent letter/undertaking
- NOC from parent organization if employed/monks.
- School leaving certificate, mark sheet and other relevant certificates for Female candidates only.
For further clarification/query contact Focal Officer of the respective Recruitment Centres.