Bhutan T Bank Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.tbankltd.com Vacancy 2022). Recently the T Bank Limited (T Bank) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.tbankltd.com Vacancy 2022
T Bank Ltd is one of the commercial banks in the Kingdom, licensed by the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan under the Financial Institutions Act of Bhutan, 1992. It is also incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000. It commenced its banking operation with establishment of Corporate Office and Thimphu branch office on 12th March 2010. The objective was to meet the growing demand of the banking services of the general public and to provide cohesive competition in the financial sector in Bhutan. Over the years the bank expanded its branch networks to ten pivotal locations namely.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The T Bank Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: T Bank
- Position Title: Legal Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 14 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 28 January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting:
- Grade: Asst. Manager
- Eligibility: Minimum Qualification of LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from University recognized by Bhutan Accreditation Council with Post Graduates Diploma in National Legal Studies (PGDNL) and Bar Certificate with minimum of 50 % in Degree (LLB) &
- 55 % Class XII & Class X.
- Monthly Salary: As per Service Rules of the Bank
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may apply to ADM/HR Department, T Bank, Head Office, Thimphu latest by 28th January, 2022. For any queries, please contact HRO at 77199199 during office hours. The application for the post must be submitted along with the following documents:
- Application form (www.tbank.bt)
- Academic Transcripts along with Character Certificate
- CID Copy
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Recent Medical Fitness Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate if applicable.