Bhutan Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration (Trashi Yangtse) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
It was created in 1992 when Trashiyangtse district was split off from Trashigang District. Trashiyangtse covers an area of 1,437.9 square kilometres (555.2 sq mi). At an elevation of 1750–1880 m, Trashi yangtse dzongkhag is rich of culture filled with sacred places blessed by Guru Rimpoche and dwelled by Yangtseps, Tshanglas, Bramis from Tawang, Khengpas from Zhemgang and Kurtoeps from Lhuentse.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Trashi Yangtse
- Position Title: Substitute Teacher, Receptionist
- Vacancy Publish date: 1 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 17 June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 3
- Subject: Math & General
- Place of Posting: Kheni LSS and Tsangphuchen PS, Khamdang Hospital
- Position Level: P5 B, O4 A
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in relevant field/subject, Class X
- Appointment Type: Substitute Teacher & Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible Bhutanese citizens may apply to the HRO, Dzongkhag Administration, Trashi Yangtse, from 1 June 2021 till 14 June 2020 (before 5-pm) with necessary documents.
- Duly completed and singed Employment Application Form (Form4/1 of BCSR 2018)
- Copy of Class X, XII and Degree certificate and mark sheets as applicable
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate/Must have Applied Online
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by competent RGoB Doctor
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the agency concerned, if employed
- and other relevant certificates
Note: Shortlisted candidates must produce original documents during the selection interview.
For more information please call at 04-781102/781206 during office hours.