Bhutan Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration (Trashi Yangtse) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
It was created in 1992 when Trashiyangtse district was split off from Trashigang District. Trashiyangtse covers an area of 1,437.9 square kilometres (555.2 sq mi). At an elevation of 1750–1880 m, Trashi yangtse dzongkhag is rich of culture filled with sacred places blessed by Guru Rimpoche and dwelled by Yangtseps, Tshanglas, Bramis from Tawang, Khengpas from Zhemgang and Kurtoeps from Lhuentse.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Trashi Yangtse
- Position Title: Child Caregiver, Driver, Cook
- Vacancy Publish date: 28 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 11th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Place of Posting: Ramjar MSS, Bayling HSS and Ramjar Gewog, Bayling HSS, Tsenkharla HSS & Kheni LSS
- Position Level: O2 A. GSP
- Eligibility: Class X Pass, Class VIII Pass with Driving License
- Appointment Type: Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible Bhutanese citizens may apply to the HRO, Dzongkhag Administration, Trashi Yangtse, from 28th September, 2021 till 11th October, 2021 (before 5:00 PM) with necessary documents. For more information please call at 04-781102/781206 during office hours.
- Duly completed and signed Employment Application Form (Form 4/1 of BCSR 2018)
- Copy of Class VIII and Class X certificate and mark sheets as applicable
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate/Must have Applied Online
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Competent RGoB Doctor
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the agency concerned, if employed
- And other relevant certificates
Note: Shortlisted candidates must produce original documents during the selection interview.
Date of Short-Listing: 14th October 2021
Tentative Date for Interview: 19th October 2021