Bhutan Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration (Trashi Yangtse) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trashiyangtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
It was created in 1992 when Trashiyangtse district was split off from Trashigang District. Trashiyangtse covers an area of 1,437.9 square kilometres (555.2 sq mi). At an elevation of 1750–1880 m, Trashi yangtse dzongkhag is rich of culture filled with sacred places blessed by Guru Rimpoche and dwelled by Yangtseps, Tshanglas, Bramis from Tawang, Khengpas from Zhemgang and Kurtoeps from Lhuentse.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2021
The Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Trashi Yangtse
- Position Title: National Contract Teacher (NCT), Substitute Teacher, Administrative Assistant, Science Lab Assistant, Tractor Driver, Caretaker, Cook, Cleaner (Sweeper), Jalingpa, Gardener
- Vacancy Publish date: 14 February 2021
- Last date to apply: 1 March 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 26
- Place of Posting: Tsenkharla CS, Shali PS & Tarphel PS, Bayling CS & Trashi Yangtse LSS, Kunzangling CS, Doksum PS, Dzongkhag Human Settlement Sector (Municipality), Lichen PS & Gangkhar PS, Dzongkhag Administration
- Position Level: ESP, GSP, O4 A, S5 A, P5 B, P5 C
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Field & Subject Specified, Class XII Passed with IT Background, Class XII Passed with Science Stream, Class VIII Passed with Driving License (Tractor)
- Subject: General, English/ Media, Geography, Physics
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible Bhutanese citizens above the age of 18 years (and below 50 years for ESP/GSP) may apply to the HRO, Dzongkhag Administration. Trashi Yangtse, from Isth February, 2021 till 1st March, 2021 (before 5:00 PM) with necessary documents. For more information, please call at 04-781102/781206 during Office hours or visit our Dzongkhag Website at
- Duly completed and signed Employment Application Form (Form 4/1 Of BCSR 2018)
- Copy Of Class VI”, Class X, XII and Degree certificate and mark sheets as applicable
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate/Must have Applied Online
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Competent RGOB Doctor
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the agency concerned if employed
Note: Shortlisted candidates must bring a pen and produce original documents during the selection interview.