Bhutan Agriculture Research and Development Centre Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.rcbajo.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Agriculture Research and Development Centre (ARDC Bajo) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rcbajo.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
The Agriculture Research and Development centre (ARDC), Bajo under Wangdiphodrang Dzongkhag was first started in 1965 as Demo farm. Later in 1982, it became CARD and started research activities. In 1994, it was called as RNR RC and further in 2011 RNR RDC. Finally in 2016, it was upgraded to full-fledge ARDC to develop agriculture research and development related services. The centre covers land area of 50.9 Acres.
Currently, the ARDC has two Sub-Centres in Tsirang (ARDCSC) and Chimipang Royal Project. The land area for Tsirang (ARDCSC) and Chimipang Royal Project are 34.6 Acres and 165 Acres respectively. Overall, the ARDC, Bajo caters services to the farmers of West-Central Region comprising of 5 Dzongkhags namely Gasa, Wangdue, Punakha, Dagana and Tsirang.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2022
The Agriculture Research and Development Centre is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: ARDC Bajo
- Position Title: Farm Attendant
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 October 2022
- Last date to apply: 03 November 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Place of Posting: CRP-Punakha
- Position Category: ESP
- Eligibility: N/A
- Age Limit: 18-50
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants can put up the application to ARDC Bajo along with the following documents:
- RCSC Employment forms duly filled (Annexure 4/1)
- Two recent passport size photos
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Cards
- Security Clearance Certificate (Original)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (recent)
- No objection certificate from the employer if already employed
- Any other relevant documents
The applications should reach in the office of Program Director ARDC, Bajo, Wangduephodrang with the above documents on or before Thursday, November 03, 2022 at 0900 hours for short listing. For further details, please call at 02-481209/481206/481361 17666029/17434147/17690524.