Bhutan Farm Machinery Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (fmcl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Farm Machinery Corporation Limited (FMCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
fmcl.bt Vacancy 2022
Farm Machinery Corporation Limited (FMCL) was incorporated as a 100% State own Enterprise (SoE) on 29th March, 2016, under the Company Act of Kingdom of Bhutan 2000, vide Lhengye Zhungtshog’s directives letter no. C-3/96/219 dated 4th March 2016 and subsequent approval note from Ministry of Finance (MoF) vide letter no. MoF/PED/FMHS/2016/3347 dated 18th March 2016. Farm labour shortages, human-wildlife conflicts, rural-urban migration, and seasonal water shortages have agitated more fellow land threatening food self-sufficiency and food security in Bhutan. Mechanizing farms, creating employment in the rural areas, promoting small and medium agriculture enterprises, and economizing water usage is seen as a sustainable tool for future agriculture farming in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2022
The Farm Machinery Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FMCL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Vacancy Publish date: 31st October 2022
- Last date to apply: 21st November 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Paro, Bhutan
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor Degree (full-time) from the recognized University. Candidates having a Master’s Degree in a relevant field and/or with relevant experience shall be given preference.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 15 years of work experience with minimum of 3 years at General Manager Level and above.
- Employment Type: The CEO shall be recruited for contract term of 3years, extendable/renewable for one more term based on performance.
- Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of submission of the application.
- Download ToR
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may submit their application together with the mandatory documents listed in the term of references (ToR) to the HR Section, Farm machinery Corporation Ltd, Paro, contact no. 08-271234/2125/2917.
Copy of document required to be submitted along with the application:
- Job Application Form (Download)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Degree/Master Certificates and Academic transcripts.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Audit clearances
- Copy of valid citizenship ID card
- No objection certificate letter from the employer, if currently employed;
- A valid medical certificated (not older than six months during the time of application)
- A valid document proof/ evidence from the concerned agency to show 15 years of work experience;
- Copy of last promotion order or letter from the employer certifying the fulfillment of minimum years of work experience at the General level or P1A level.
- Name and contact details of two non-family related professional referees. (One of which should be current or last employer)