Bhutan Tashi Air Private Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bhutanairlines.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Tashi Air Private Limited (Bhutan Airlines) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanairlines.bt Vacancy 2021
Bhutan Airlines (Tashi Air Private Limited), Bhutan’s first private airline came into existence after the Tashi Group of Companies, outbid other joint venture companies and won the license to operate the airline service for both domestic and international sectors.
Late Dasho Ugen Dorji founded Tashi Group of Companies in 1959 with the vision to bring out the Best Of Bhutan by following His Majesty’s guidelines for development and growth in the Kingdom.
On 4th December 2011, Bhutan Airlines welcomed our first aircraft, A Pilatus PC12 with a capacity of 8 passengers for domestic operations. We began our first international flight from Paro to Bangkok on 10th October 2013 followed by daily scheduled flights to Kolkata on 16th December 2013. An Airbus A320 aircraft operates both these sectors with a seating capacity of 150 passengers.
Today Bhutan Airlines operates with two A319 aircraft with a seating capacity of 126 passengers which includes 12 Business Class seats and 114 Economy seats. We have daily flights from Bangkok to Paro via Kolkata, India, and three flights a week to Delhi via Kathmandu.
We at Bhutan Airlines, work towards providing safe and reliable travel for our customers and we are hopeful that travelers will continue showering us with your unconditional support and FLY WITH US TO THE LAND OF HAPPINESS
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Tashi Air Private Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Airlines
- Position Title: Asst. Manager, Finance, Accounts Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 15th May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Age Limit: 18-45
- Eligibility: B.Com
- Minimum relevant experience: 7 years, 3 years
- Employment Status: Contract for an initial period of three years
- Download Details
How to Apply
Tashi Air Private Limited (Bhutan Airlines) invites application for the following positions. Interested Bhutanese Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply to Manager, HR Division, Opposite to Taj Tashi latest by 15th May 2021 during office hours or application can be submitted online at email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form: it can be downloaded from www.bhutanairlines.bt
- Copy of resume
- Copy of Academic Transcripts (Degree)
- Copy of relevant training certificates
- Copy of work experience evidence.
- Copy of No Objection Certificate from the Employer if employed.
- Copy Valid Security Clearance
- Copy of Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Copy of CID
For further inquiry, contact HR Division, Mobile No. 77121222.
Note: Candidates not fulfilling the above criteria need not apply.