Bhutan Sherubtse College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.sherubtse.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Sherubtse College (Sherubtse) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.sherubtse.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
His Majesty the Third King Jigme Dorji Wang- chuck envisioned that “the students in Bhutan should catch up with the scientific and technological develop- ments in other parts of the world. The younger generation must acquire
knowledge and work hard if it is to preserve the country’s freedom and national heritage.” The task force led by the former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lyonpo Dawa Tshering, the late Rev. Father William Mackey, and Lopon Kharpo set out to find a suitable site for a school to live up to this vision. They chose Kanglung and in 1968 a new public school was inaugurated by His Majesty the Third King himself, and named Sherubtse, meaning ‘peak of learning’. Eight years later in 1976, Sherubtse Public School became a junior college with pre-uni- versity courses in Science. In 1978, Arts and Commerce courses were added. In July 1983, Sherubtse Junior College became a fully- fledged degree college affiliated to Delhi University.
Sherubtse College is a multidisciplinary institution and offers a wide range of undergraduate programmes in the arts, humanities, social science, physical and biological sciences. It has five departments:
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Arts and Humanities
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Physical Sciences
- Department of Environment and Life Sciences
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2023
The Sherubtse College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Sherubtse
- Position Title: Lecturer/Associate Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer, Assistant ICT Officer, ICT Technical Associate
- Vacancy Publish date: 11th July 2023
- Last date to apply: 24th July 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: PL- 4/5/6/8/10
- Qualification: MSc/BSc in Physics, A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Demography or Population & Development Studies, BSc Computer Science/BE IT/BTech/BCA/BSc IT, Diploma in Information Management System/IT/Computer Hardware and Networking.
- Employment: Fixed Term, Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply on or before 24th July 2023. The applications may be submitted through an online portal at ims.rub.edu.bt. For further information, please contact Admin. Section at 04-535128 during office hours.