Bhutan Bhutan Foundation Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.bhutanfound.org Vacancy 2022). Recently the Bhutan Foundation has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanfound.org Vacancy 2022
The Bhutan Foundation works to serve the people of Bhutan in living and sharing the principle of Gross National Happiness. The Foundation supports efforts to build Bhutanese capacity under the four pillars of Gross National Happiness through training and access to global expertise, new technologies, and resources. We help build exceptional international partnerships to achieve sustainable, lasting results in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Bhutan Foundation is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Foundation
- Position Title: Senior Program Officer (Health and Special Education).
- Vacancy Publish date: 13th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 27th December 2022
- Total Number of vacant posts: N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of studies such as Development Studies, Education and Health policies or equivalent work experience.
- Work Experience: At least five-year experience in project or program management and sound understanding and application of Project Cycle Management (PCM) and Result Based Planning and Monitoring (RBM).
- Place of Posting: Thimpu, Bhutan
- Employment Type: Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
The Senior Program Officer must:
Be able to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines and commitments.
Be able to prioritize effectively and work accurately under time constraints, using initiative, judgment, and high-level administrative and organizational skills.
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must enjoy facilitating the work of others.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 27, 2022.
Note: This opening is only for Bhutanese nationals.