Bhutan Bhutan Foundation Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bhutanfound.org Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Foundation has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanfound.org Vacancy 2023
The Bhutan Foundation works to serve the people of Bhutan in living and sharing the principle of Gross National Happiness. The Foundation supports efforts to build Bhutanese capacity under the four pillars of Gross National Happiness through training and access to global expertise, new technologies, and resources. We help build exceptional international partnerships to achieve sustainable, lasting results in Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2023
The Bhutan Foundation is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Foundation
- Position Title: Collections & Acquisitions Management Officer, Researcher, Security Guard
- Vacancy Publish date: 02nd August 2023
- Last date to apply: 16th August 2023
- Total Number of vacant posts: 04
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in History, Arts and Cultural Studies or experience in related field, He/She must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree with research in History and Cultural Studies or Anthropology or Archeology, A high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum Experience: 5-10 years’ experience working in the related field.
- Place of Posting: Wangduechhoeling Palace, Bumthang.
- Employment Term: 12 months, with possibilities of extension or regularization.
- Salary: Negotiable based on qualification and job experience.
- Download Details
How to Apply:
If you have the required qualification, experience and skills, apply for the post with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by Aug 16, 2023 before 5 PM Bhutan Time.
If you need more information, please call 322 751 / 335 613 during office hours.