Bhutan National Housing Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.nhdcl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the National Housing Development Corporation Limited (NHDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nhdcl.bt Vacancy 2022
National Housing Development Corporation Limited (NHDCL) is incorporated under the Companies Act of Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000 on September 7, 2010, It was delinked from Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS) and became Corporation on 1st June, 2011.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2022
The National Housing Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NHDCL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 02 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 7th March 2022
- Total Number of vacant post:
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: Minimum active service of 5 years at senior managerial level (P1 A and above in the civil service and GM level and above or equivalent position in the corporate/private sector).
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (full time) from a reputed/recognized University. Candidates having Master’s degree in relevant fields shall be given preference.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 (fifteen) years of work experience in Government agencies/public or private companies. Up to18 months of study period shall be treated as active service in counting years of work experience required.
- Age: Maximum of 55 years of age as on 7th March 2022.
- Contract Tenure: On contract for 3 years (possible extension based on performance)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit your application along with the following documents in a sealed envelope addressed to the Chairman of NHDCL Board, Thimphu on or before 7th March 2022:
- Job Application Form with covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Degree certificates and Academic transcripts
- Copy of valid Citizenship ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Audit Clearance, if applicable
- Work Experience Certificate/Letter
- Letter of appointment/promotion to P1 A/GM level
- Names and contact details of two non-family related referees including one from the current/latest employer
Terms of Reference (ToR) of the position can be downloaded from NHDCL website (www.nhdcl.bt).
For any queries, please contact Company Secretary at telephone number 324048/323147(O) 17609638(M)