Bhutan Broadcasting Service Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bbs.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently Bhutan Broadcasting Service (BBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bbs.bt Vacancy 2021
The Bhutan Broadcasting Service is the state-owned radio and television service in Bhutan. A public service corporation that is fully funded by the state and it is the only service to offer both radio and television to the kingdom, and is the only television service to broadcast from inside the Bhutanese border. BBS is the first television station in Bhutan. News, documentaries, and entertainment programs were originally broadcast for one hour in the evening (7 p.m. to 8 p.m.), seven days a week, but expanded to four hours (6 p.m. to 10 p.m.) in December 2004. Once limited to the capital city, television service spread to the entire Kingdom via satellite in February 2006. It operates 31 TV stations across the country.
1.Vacancy Announcement on June 2021
The Bhutan Broadcasting Service is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BBS
- Position Title: Security Guard
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 16 June 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 3
- Department: Administration & Finance Department
- Age limit: 25-39 years during the time of application
- Eligibility: Security Training certificate holders, ex- Armed Personnel, Experienced or an ex-army preferred, Write and speak Dzongkha and English well.
- Remarks: Regular
- Download Details
- Click here for TOR
How to Apply
The application along with all relevant documents should reach HR Section on or before 16th June 2021. For further details, please log on to our website www.bbs.bt Documents required:
- A copy of valid citizenship Identity card.
- A copy of valid security clearance.
- Certificate of Security Training or armed force training.
- A copy of medical certificate (Validity six months from date of issuance of MC).
- No objection certificate from the Employer (if employed)
- Job Seeker number
Note: All above documents should be produced in original during the viva interview.