Bhutan Broadcasting Service Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bbs.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently Bhutan Broadcasting Service (BBS) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bbs.bt Vacancy 2023
The Bhutan Broadcasting Service is the state-owned radio and television service in Bhutan. A public service corporation that is fully funded by the state and it is the only service to offer both radio and television to the kingdom, and is the only television service to broadcast from inside the Bhutanese border. BBS is the first television station in Bhutan. News, documentaries, and entertainment programs were originally broadcast for one hour in the evening (7 p.m. to 8 p.m.), seven days a week, but expanded to four hours (6 p.m. to 10 p.m.) in December 2004. Once limited to the capital city, television service spread to the entire Kingdom via satellite in February 2006. It operates 31 TV stations across the country.
1. Vacancy Announcement on May 2023
The Bhutan Broadcasting Service is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BBS
- Position Title: Cameraman.
- Vacancy Publish date: 15th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 02nd June 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Minimum Qalification: Minimum Class XII pass, preference will be given to those who already have skills.
- Remarks: Regular
- Download Details
- ToR for Cameraman
How to Apply
To apply for the post, Class XII passed candidates who are interested should submit the following required documents:
- Updated CV.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity card.
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Copy of academic transcripts ( X, XII passed )
- Copy of Medical Certificate (validity six months from date of issuance of MC).
- No objection certificate from the Employer (if employed).
- Valid job seeker number
The deadline for submitting your application is June 2nd, 2023 at 5 pm. For detailed information, please visit our website www.bbs.bt or contact the HR Section at +975-2-322600 during office hours.
You can email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org