Bhutan Jigme Namgyel Engineering College Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.jnec.edu.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (JNEC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.jnec.edu.bt Vacancy 2022
The Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (JNEC) is one of the constituent colleges of the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB). The college was formerly known as the Royal Bhutan Polytechnic, Royal Bhutan Institute of Technology and Jigme Namgyel Polytechnic. It is beautifully located atop a hill overlooking the small town of Dewathang at an altitude of approximately 880 m above the mean sea level. Dewathang is 18 kilometers from Samdrup Jongkhar town, second gateway to Bhutan from Assam in India.
The College started with the infrastructure development in 1972 coinciding with the 3rd Five Year Development Plan of the country and the College was formally launched as the Royal Bhutan Polytechnic on 22nd February 1974. During the initial stage of its development, the College offered Diploma programmes in Civil and Electrical Engineering and the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering was introduced from 1988. The College also offered certificate programmes in Surveying and Draughtsman from 1974 to 1978 and from 1986 to 1990. The enrolment into Certificate programmes was discontinued from 1988. JNEC was the only tertiary level institute providing education in engineering till 2001 with the mandate to meet the engineering manpower requirement of the country.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2022
The Jigme Namgyel Engineering College is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: JNEC
- Position Title: Engineering Incubation Manager, Lecturer / Associate Lecturer / Assistant Lecturer
- Vacancy Publish date: 06 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 19th February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Check Advt.
- Position Level: 6/7/8, 4/5/6
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Business Administration/ Bachelor of Business Management / Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Entrepreneurship or Business OR Any Bachelor’s degree with an experience of leading Entrepreneurship/Innovation/Business Development, M. E. / M. Tech. with Specialization in Thermal Engineering / Industrial Safety Engineering / Material Science) or B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Download Details
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese Citizen
- Have attained 18 years of age and not more than 45 years (Engineering Incubation Manager) and 50 years of age (Lecturer/Associate Lecturer/Asst. Lecturer) of age at the time of recruitment.
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the positions.
- Benchmark criteria:
- Candidates with Masters Qualification (and above) must have minimum aggregate of 50% each in Bachelors degree and Masters Degree.
- Candidates with Bachelors degree qualification must have an aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subject) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with minimum of five years relevant experience at professional positions).
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Academic Transcripts:
- Marksheets of Class X
- Marksheets of Class XII
- Degree certificate and Marksheets of Bachelor Degree and above (Grade conversion of marksheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA.
4. Copy of Citizenship ID card
5. Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
6. No Objection Certificate from the current employer if employed (clearly indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection, can start working in the new position, if employed)
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application via online portal RUB IMS (Applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt/public/auth/view-login latest by 12:00 noon on 19th February 2022. Applications in hard copies will not be accepted.
Note: Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny. Please noted that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents are submitted through the online portal.
Further information can be obtained from the Administrative Officer at 07260302 during office hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org