The Bhutan Royal University of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The Royal University of Bhutan was launched on 2nd June 2003 to provide tertiary education in Bhutan. The Royal Charter and the Statutes provide the legal instruments for the University. The overall rationale of the University as set out in the Royal Charter and Statutes is the “dissemination of knowledge and the advancement of learning through a balanced, well-regulated and sound tertiary education system for the economic and cultural development of the Kingdom of Bhutan and to promote the cultural enrichment, personal development and well-being of our people.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The Bhutan Royal University is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RUB
- Position Title: Associate Lecturer
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 02 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: MSc. Math’s/MA Math’s
- Type of employment: Contract (1 year)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 2nd July 2021, 5.00 PM.
- Master degree academic transcripts
- Approved online security clearance certificate
- A copy of citizenship ID card
- Audit clearance certificate (if employed)
- Medical Certificate valid for 6 months
- No objection certificate from the parent organization, if employed
- Merit certificates, if any
- Experience certificates, if any
For further information, please contact Administration section at 04-744277 or email to email@example.com.