The Bhutan Royal University of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
The Royal University of Bhutan was launched on 2nd June 2003 to provide tertiary education in Bhutan. The Royal Charter and the Statutes provide the legal instruments for the University. The overall rationale of the University as set out in the Royal Charter and Statutes is the “dissemination of knowledge and the advancement of learning through a balanced, well-regulated and sound tertiary education system for the economic and cultural development of the Kingdom of Bhutan and to promote the cultural enrichment, personal development and well-being of our people.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2023
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RUB
- Position Title: Chief, ICT Division.
- Vacancy Publish date: 04th September, 2023
- Last date to apply: 18th September, 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Work: Office of the Vice Chancellor, Thimphu
- Position Level: 4
- Qualification: BIT/BCA/B.Sc IT/ B Engineering in IT
- Criteria: 10 years of experience in the relevant field at professional positions or equivalent
- Nature of Employment: Regular
- Download Details
- Position Profile Click here
How To Apply:
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates may submit your application along with the required documents to the Chief, Human Resource Division via email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18 September 2023, 5.00 PM.
- RUB Employment Application Form (click here)
- Degree Certificates of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if any)
- Mark sheets of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if any)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (Valid on the last date of application)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed in Civil Service and Public Organisations
- No Objection Certificate from employer if employed (Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and applicant needs to submit it duly signed and sealed on the letter head of the employer indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified.
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant qualification and experience for the purpose of shortlisting.
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations. If there is only one past employment record, both referees can be from the same organization.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to Human Resource Division as per the announcement.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted along with the application.
- Candidate must produce Negative Drug Certificate if selected for appointment.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.