The Bhutan Royal University of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2023
The Royal University of Bhutan was launched on 2nd June 2003 to provide tertiary education in Bhutan. The Royal Charter and the Statutes provide the legal instruments for the University. The overall rationale of the University as set out in the Royal Charter and Statutes is the “dissemination of knowledge and the advancement of learning through a balanced, well-regulated and sound tertiary education system for the economic and cultural development of the Kingdom of Bhutan and to promote the cultural enrichment, personal development and well-being of our people.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RUB
- Position Title: Legal Officer/Sr. Legal Officer, Engineer/ Sr. Engneer.
- Vacancy Publish date: 03rd January 2023
- Last date to apply: 13th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Office of the Vice Chancellor.
- Position Level: 6/7
- Qualification: LLB with PGDNL Certified by Bar Council of Bhutan, Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Work Experience: : Preference will be given to candidates with required and relevant experience in appropriate field.
- Download Details
How to Apply
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit application via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply
via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 13 January 2023, 5.00 PM.
- Academic Transcripts: (i) Degree Certificate and Marksheets of Bachelors degree and above (Grade Conversion of the marksheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA), (ii) Marksheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and applicant needs to upload it duly signed and sealed on the letter head of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified by the office) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to the HR Division.
- Candidate must produce a Negative Drug Certificate if selected.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.