Bhutan Royal Civil Service Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
The Constitution enshrines the Royal Civil Service Commission as a Constitutional body, apolitical and independent responsible to discharge public duties in an effective, transparent and accountable manner. The Constitution made the Royal Civil Service Commission responsible to ensure that civil servants remain apolitical and render professional service, guided by the highest standards of ethics and integrity to promote good governance and social justice, in implementing the policies and programs of the Government.
1. Vacancy Announcement on September 2023
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RCSC
- Position Title: Director General
- Vacancy Publish date: 01st September 2023
- Last date to apply: 29th September 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01 (One)
- Qualification: Doctorate Degree or equivalent in Technical Education, Educational Administration and Management, Technology Management, Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Agriculture, Development Management, or other relevant fields.
- Experience: At least 10 years of relevant experience in a professional or senior-level management position in TVET Training Institutions, national and/or international organizations, or government agencies related to Technical Vocational Education and
Training (TVET), and/or skills development.
- Download Details
How To Apply:
Applicants must route their application through official channels and seek his/her respective Government’s endorsement or documentary proof indicating the government’s no objection on his application or candidature, particularly from the line ministry’s authorized official or
CEO of the designated CPSC Liaison Office. (see: https://www.cpsctech.org/1973/12/liaison-officers.html)
Such documentary evidence, along with the following application documents and attachments, shall be submitted directly to CPSC by post (certified true copy) and may be sent by email in advance (scanned copy) to CPSC addressed to:
The Screening Committee
(Re: CPSC Director General)
Colombo Plan Staff College for Technician Education
Building Block C, Department of Education Complex
Meralco Avenue, Pasig City 1600, Philippines
Tel: +63-2 86310991
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(IMPORTANT: Applicants must ensure that all application documents sent through both email and couriers/posts reach CPSC before the application deadline. Application documents received beyond the deadline will not be considered)
Required Application Documents (organized in the following order):
- Cover Letter/ Expression of Interest
- Duly completed application form (downloadable at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lg6o3xqdllCI4f-CYoc0Q2z2mB8l_4j_/view)
- Government endorsement or documentary proof indicating Govt’s no objection on application from line ministry official or CEO of the designated CPSC Liaison Office
- Certified true copy of all academic records (graduation certificate/diploma, and transcript of records) and professional eligibility, licenses or qualifications
- Copies of certificate of employment indicating proof of qualification to the required relevant experience
- Copies of journals, papers, and reports authored by the applicant
- Proof of awards, copyrights, patents, etc, and memberships to professional organizations (if there are any)
- Other evidence to support academic and professional entries in the application form;
- A medical certification indicating fitness to undertake overseas assignments.
September 29, 2023 | 23:59 (Philippine Standard Time, UTC +8).