Bhutan Royal Civil Service Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Constitution enshrines the Royal Civil Service Commission as a Constitutional body, apolitical and independent responsible to discharge public duties in an effective, transparent and accountable manner. The Constitution made the Royal Civil Service Commission responsible to ensure that civil servants remain apolitical and render professional service, guided by the highest standards of ethics and integrity to promote good governance and social justice, in implementing the policies and programs of the Government.
1.Vacancy Announcement on March 2020
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RCSC
- Position Title: Communication Officer, Information & Media Officer, Communication Supervisor, Research Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 March 2020
- Last date to apply: 6 April 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 6
- Position Level: P5-P2, S2-SS1
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Preferably degree in Information and Technology (Technical Service), Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Preferably degree in Mass Media/Communication (Administration Service), Minimum Diploma in Communication and Elecronic Engineering (Technical Service), Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. Preferably degree in English and Dzongkha (Administration Service)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per section 14.5 of BCSR 2018 may apply. Application along with the following documents must reach the office of the Authority located at Olakha on or before 6th April, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process.
- Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS
- Moderation Score for the last two years (FY 20170018 & FY 2018-2019)
- No Objection Clearance from working agency
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate
For further information, kindly visit www.bicma.gov.bt or contact HR section at Mobile No. 17615975/ 17931243 during office hours.