Bhutan Royal Civil Service Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rcsc.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Constitution enshrines the Royal Civil Service Commission as a Constitutional body, apolitical and independent responsible to discharge public duties in an effective, transparent and accountable manner. The Constitution made the Royal Civil Service Commission responsible to ensure that civil servants remain apolitical and render professional service, guided by the highest standards of ethics and integrity to promote good governance and social justice, in implementing the policies and programs of the Government.
1. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RCSC
- Position Title: Sr. Communication Technical V
- Vacancy Publish date: 18 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 22nd October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: S2 A
- Eligibility: Class XII with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (minimum 60% aggregate in Diploma)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates between the age group of 18-40 who meet the eligibility criteria as per section 4.6.2 and 4.7.2 of BCSR 2018 may apply. Application along with the following documents must reach the office of the Bhutan Infocomm and Media Authority located at Motithang Damisa of or before 22nd October 2021.
- Civil servant employment from 4/1
- Copies of academic transcripts (X, XII and Diploma)
- Copies of relevant certificates
- Copies of Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of medical fitness certificate
- Valid security clearance certificate
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for selection process. Selected candidates shell required to submit no objection certificate from the working agency signed by the competent authority. For further information, kindly Visit www.bicma.gov.bt or contact HR Section at 17931243 during office hours.
For further information kindly contact HR section at 0 2-321507/ 17931243 during office hours.
2. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
Final reprioritized vacancies for BCSE 2021 (Technical Service)
The Royal Civil Service Commission is pleased to announce the final reprioritized vacancies for the Professional & Management Category (Technical Service) to be selected through the Bhutan Civil Service Examination 2021.
The vacancies have been reprioritized based on the number of applicants who qualified to appear for the Main Examination. The details of the vacancies with place of posting are as specified in the Table Below: