Bhutan State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the State Trading Corporation of Bhutan (STCB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2023
State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited was established in 1969 by the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB), under the administrative control of the then Ministry of Trade and Industry. The corporation was primarily established to assist various government departments to procure essential commodities from India and few special commodities abroad. Being well established and a formidable organization, in April 1984, STCB was declared an autonomous body. Following a government order in 1985, all central stores of the Government Workshop dealing with spare parts imports for all vehicles were merged with STCB. The STCB was registered as a limited company under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan from March 5, 1996.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The State Trading Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: STCB
- Position Title: Technician (For service van), Deputy Manager (IT).
- Vacancy Publish date: 05th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 11th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Eicher Division – Thimphu Head Office and Regional Office, Phuentsholing, ICT unit, Thimphu.
- Grade: 14, 8
- Eligibility: Class X with 2 years VTI training (Auto Mechanic for Commercial vehicles – Heavy and medium), Minimum 55% in Degree – BCA and Class XII.
- Experience: Preference shall be given to those having experience in repair works of commercial vehicles and driving license for medium vehicle (service van), Preference shall be given to those with hands on experience in ERP Next.
- Pay and Benefits: Pay scale – 14,015-350- 24,515 (Basic Pay Nu. 14,015.00)+ 20% Corporate allowance on basic pay, Pay scale- 24,820-620-43,420 (Basic Pay Nu. 24,820.00) + 20% Corporate allowance on basic pay. Other Benefits: As per SRR 2018.
- Employment type: Regular.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 11th January 2023 in the link mentioned below:
- Technician – https://forms.gle/Y2HPyBsXKdwVwqCfA
- Deputy Manager (IT) – https://forms.gle/BcYxqn68bv1tgbKq9
For any inquiries, contact HRAD at toll free no. 1980/1940 (Extension – 114)/PBAX – 02-322953/05-252332.