Bhutan State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the State Trading Corporation of Bhutan (STCB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2021
State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited was established in 1969 by the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB), under the administrative control of the then Ministry of Trade and Industry. The corporation was primarily established to assist various government departments to procure essential commodities from India and few special commodities abroad. Being well established and a formidable organization, in April 1984, STCB was declared an autonomous body. Following a government order in 1985, all central stores of the Government Workshop dealing with spare parts imports for all vehicles were merged with STCB. The STCB was registered as a limited company under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan from March 5, 1996.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2021
The State Trading Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: STCB
- Position Title: Clerk II (Cashier/Revenue), Driver, Fuel pump operator, Jr. Technician I (Electrical)
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 December 2021
- Last date to apply: 6th January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: Thimphu, Phuentsholing
- Grade: 16, 17, 14, 19
- Eligibility: Class XII Pass (Commerce), Class VIII pass with valid driving license, Class X with 2 years VTI training (Electrical)
- Experience: Minimum 02 years of experience in relevant fields, Minimum 05 years of driving experience (preference to be given to those who can drive heavy vehicles), Fresh
- Pay and Benefits: Nu. 11,580 – 290 – 20,280(Basic Pay)+20% Corporate allowance on basic pay Other Benefits: As per SRR 2018, Nu. 10,525 – 265 – 18,475(Basic Pay)+20% Corporate allowance on basic pay Other Benefits: As per SRR 2018, Nu. 8,700 – 220 – 15,300(Basic Pay)+20% Corporate allowance on basic pay Other Benefits: As per SRR 2018, Nu. 14,015 – 350 – 24,515(Basic Pay)+20% Corporate allowance on basic pay Other Benefits: As per SRR 2018
- Employment type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria may apply ONLINE on or before 6th January 2022 in the link provided below of each post.
1. Clerk II ( Cashier/ Revenue) (Click here to apply)
2. Driver (Click here to apply)
3. Fuel Pump Operator (Click here to apply)
4. Jr. Technician I (Electrical) (Click here to apply)
For any inquiries, contact HRAD at toll free no. 1980/1940 (Extension – 114)/PBAX – 02-322953/ 05-252332