Bhutan State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the State Trading Corporation of Bhutan (STCB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2023
State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited was established in 1969 by the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB), under the administrative control of the then Ministry of Trade and Industry. The corporation was primarily established to assist various government departments to procure essential commodities from India and few special commodities abroad. Being well established and a formidable organization, in April 1984, STCB was declared an autonomous body. Following a government order in 1985, all central stores of the Government Workshop dealing with spare parts imports for all vehicles were merged with STCB. The STCB was registered as a limited company under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan from March 5, 1996.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2023
The State Trading Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: STCB
- Position Title: Deputy Manager (Spare Part), Civil Engineer (Sr. Manager), Sales Executive IV
- Vacancy Publish date: 08th September, 2023
- Last date to apply: 22nd September 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 07
- Place of Posting: Tata Division (Spares), Regional Office, Phuntsholing, Human Resource and Administration Division, Head Office, Thimphu, Eicher Division (Apollo), Head Office, Thimphu and Regional Office, Phuntsholing. Home Store and SMLI Division, Head Office, Thimphu.
- Qualification: B. Com, Bachelor Degree in relevant field, Class XII pass.
- Experience: 02 – 05 years of experience.
- Employment type: Regular
- Grade: 8, 6 , 15
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the required eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 22nd September 2023 in the link mentioned below:
- Deputy Manager- https://forms.gle/2cq22QG9nRc6a28n8
- Civil Engineer (Sr. Manager)- https://forms.gle/qHFkiFrn8Lrj5ieYA
- Sales Executive IV – https://forms.gle/MPYPKb8FiVytuV6i7
The following documents are required for your application:
- Valid Medical Certificate;
- Citizenship ID Card (both front and back);
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copies of relevant Academic Transcripts and Course Completion Certificates;
- Previous Work Experience Certificates (if applicable);
- Training Certificates (if applicable); and
- No Objection Certificate if employed.