Bhutan State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the State Trading Corporation of Bhutan (STCB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.stcb.bt Vacancy 2021
State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited was established in 1969 by the Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB), under the administrative control of the then Ministry of Trade and Industry. The corporation was primarily established to assist various government departments to procure essential commodities from India and few special commodities abroad. Being well established and a formidable organization, in April 1984, STCB was declared an autonomous body. Following a government order in 1985, all central stores of the Government Workshop dealing with spare parts imports for all vehicles were merged with STCB. The STCB was registered as a limited company under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan from March 5, 1996.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: STCBL
- Position Title: Temporary staff
- Vacancy Publish date: 06 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 15 September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: Tata Business Division, Thimphu and Phuentsholing
- Pay package: Consolidated fixed pay of Nu.25,000.00/ month with sales incentive of Nu. 6,000.00 payable per unit sold (incentive applicable for Tata Yodha pickup only)
- Eligibility: Class XII and above, however preference shall be given to candidates with past experience.
- Download Details
How to Apply
State Trading Corporation of Bhutan Limited (STCBL) is pleased to announce the vacancy for 5 temporary staff for a period of 6 months. All interested applicants having minimum qualification of class XII may submit application along with necessary documents to HRAD, Head Office – Thimphu latest by 15 September 2021.
- Duly filled employment application form (Click here to download)
- Detail Resume
- Copy of academic transcript (Class X, XII and degree if applicable)
- Copy of relevant workshop and training transcript
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of medical fitness certificate
- Copy of security clearance
- No objection certificate from employer, if employed
For any inquiries, contact HRAD at toll free no. 1980/1940 (Extension – 114)/PBAX – 02-322953/ 05-252332 or email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com during office hours.