Bhutan Loden Foundation Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.loden.org Vacancy 2023). Recently the Loden Foundation (LodenBhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.loden.org Vacancy 2023
Loden Foundation is dedicated to fostering an enlightened and happy society through promotion of social entrepreneurship, education and Bhutan’s culture and tradition across the Bhutanese society.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2023
The Loden Foundation is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: LodenBhutan
- Position Title: ELC Facilitator
- Vacancy Publish date: 08th February 2023
- Last date to apply: 21st February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: A minimum class 10 pass certificate, Experience in working at similar centres, Diploma or any educational certification on ELC courses will be given preference, A candidate from the same community will be preferred, Knowledge/experience in Special Education needs.
- Employment type: Full-time
- Download Details
- TERMS-OF-REFERENCE-LODEN-EARLY-LEARNING-CENTRE-FACILITATOR Download
How to Apply
Loden developed its ELCs to give equal opportunities to the rural children and help them gain an early start in education.
The first six years in a child’s life are known to be the most formative period of a child’s cognitive, emotional, and social development. Early childhood is known to have a lasting impact on how children will act as grown-ups. Investing in the early years of childhood can ensure generations of children who will grow up to be successful and responsible adults.
Loden established 3 ELCs located in Mongar, Bumthang and Samtse. Apply here for a chance to join the ELC family in Samtse!
To apply for this position, please fill up the google form through your active email address.
Please fill up the Form HERE