Bhutan Lottery Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bll.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Lottery Limited (BLL) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bll.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan Lottery Limited (BLL) was officially launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 8th April 2016 in Phuentsholing. BLL has been established as a State Owned Enterprise under the Ministry of Finance. We launched our first domestic monthly paper lottery “Phuensum Dharim” on 3rd November 2016 and our first bumper lottery celebrating the 109th National Day of Bhutan on 17th December 2016. BLL continues to work responsibly towards changing people’s lives and maximize funds to be able to contribute to the revenue of the government. We continue to promote transparency and accountability in lottery business while promoting the interests of the players, stakeholders and the general public.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2023
The Bhutan Lottery Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BLL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 30th June 2023
- Last date to apply: 10th July 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Phuentsholing
- Minimum Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Commerce, Economics, Business Management, International Trade and Finance). Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant field will have an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years of work experience with a good track record in the Civil Service or in the corporate or private sector, out of which at least 3 years at the position level of P1A in the civil service or general manager in the corporate/private sector. Experience in business management, marketing and finance and corporate governance would be preferred.
- Employment Type: Contract
- Pay Scale: Nu.75,000-1875-86,250/-
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their applications(Download Application Form Here) together with the mandatory documents listed in the Terms of Reference(Click Here) in a sealed envelope to the Bhutan Lottery Office, Phuentsholing.
The last date for submission of application is on or before 10th July, 2023 at 12:00 noon. For detailed Terms of reference contact Sr. Manager, AFD @055253087/or 77728789 during office hours.Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview and will be required to produce the original documents during the interview.The Board Directors of BLL reserves the right to reject all or any applicants without citing any reasons thereof.