Bhutan Lottery Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bll.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Lottery Limited (BLL) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bll.bt Vacancy 2023
Bhutan Lottery Limited (BLL) was officially launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 8th April 2016 in Phuentsholing. BLL has been established as a State Owned Enterprise under the Ministry of Finance. We launched our first domestic monthly paper lottery “Phuensum Dharim” on 3rd November 2016 and our first bumper lottery celebrating the 109th National Day of Bhutan on 17th December 2016. BLL continues to work responsibly towards changing people’s lives and maximize funds to be able to contribute to the revenue of the government. We continue to promote transparency and accountability in lottery business while promoting the interests of the players, stakeholders and the general public.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2023
The Bhutan Lottery Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BLL
- Position Title: Legal Officer, Assistant Finance Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 21st March 2023
- Last date to apply: 04th April 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Phuentsholing
- Entry Grade: 7, 8
- Eligibility: BA LLB with PGDNL pass certificate, Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Pay Scale: Nu. 21,990- 550-32,990/-, Nu. 20,230- 505-30,330/-
- TOR for Legal Officer
- TOR for Assistant Finance Officer
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested eligible Bhutanese candidates should submit their application along with the following documents to the Bhutan Lottery Office, Phuentsholing on or before 4th April, 2023, during office hours.
- Duly filled BLL Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts and Pass Certificates (Class X, XII and Degree)
- Copy of the Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid Security Clearance
- Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- No Objection Certificate not older than 6 months from the current employer, if employed
- Past Experience Certificate and testimonials.
Note: All the documents will be accepted only in hard copies.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview and the original documents should be produced during interview.
For further details, you may contact AFD at 05253087/05253089 during office hours.