Bhutan Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines (DrUKair) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2022
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding & Investments Ltd. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan. The Capital, Thimphu is 60 Minutes drive away.There was the need to open up the skies. And so, the concept of a national airline was born on April 5, 1981. Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DrUKair
- Position Title: Catering Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 08th November 2022
- Last date to apply: 23rd November 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Station: Paro
- Grade: M-13 (Nu. 15415-385-23115) + allowances and benefits as admissible).
- Min. Age: 18 (born on or before 23 November 2004)
- Eligibility: Class XII passed with an aggregate of 60% (English plus best four subjects) and class X passed
- Experience: Relevant working experience is an added advantage.
- Employment Status: Regular
- Download Details
- Download TOR
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on academic merits. Incomplete application and/or non submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of shortlisted name list in the DACL Website for interview venue, time and date. DACL will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- Candidate shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate if currently employed at the time of appointment (if selected).
- All candidates are required to bring relevant documents in ORIGINAL for verification at the time of the selection interview.
- Any candidate who is shortlisted but is unable to produce relevant and valid documents or does not meet any one of the eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the interview.
- There is no standby for the shortlisted candidates i.e. if a candidate is disqualified from shortlist; the next candidate in line will not be shortlisted in his/her place.
- Please give valid contact numbers/email ID in the application.
- Applicants must bring their own copy of documents required. Drukair will not provide copying facilities.
- The entry grade, pay, allowances and benefits will be as per the Service Manual.
- For minimum age requirement, please check specific position details.
- Please submit one application per post, if applying for more than one post
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese candidates who have the required eligibility criteria may apply to Head of Corporate Services Division, Drukair Corporation Limited, opposite to Paro Municipal Office, Paro with duly filled Drukair Employment Application Form (click here to download) along with following documents on or before 23 November 2022 before close of office at 17:00 hours. For further information on eligibility criteria, required documents and other important details of the positions please see below.