Bhutan Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (jswlaw.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law (JSW) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
jswlaw.bt Vacancy 2022
JSW Law is Bhutan’s only law school established through the Royal Charter on 21st February 2015 by His Majesty the King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, as a gift to the people of Bhutan. In justice, service and wisdom, JSW Law strives to set the standards and lead the way in education, research, and good practices in the field of law and related fields. The law school opened its door to the historic first class of students (Class of 2022) on 3rd July 2017. Currently, we have five cohorts, totaling 108 (70 female and 38 male) undergraduate students.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Jigme Singye Wangchuck School of Law is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: JSW LAW
- Position Title: Registrar, Junior Lecturer, Junior Executive Secretary to Dean, Student Service Officer, Faculty Secretary
- Vacancy Publish date: 09th November 2022
- Last date to apply: 30th November 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Place of Posting: Paro, Bhutan
- Position Level: 3, 7, 8, 9
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree, Post-Bachelor degree in a related field, : Bachelor’s Degree with training, Laws (LL.B.), Post-Graduate Diploma in National Laws (PGDNL)
- Experience: Minimum four years relevant experience, 1-2 years of experience in administrative support
- Position Status: Regular, Term based Position
- Download Details
- TOR for Registrar
- TOR for Junior Lecturer
- TOR for Junior Executive Secretary to Dean
- TOR for Student Service Officer
- TOR for Faculty Secretary
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese Nationals, fulfilling the above criteria may submit applications along with the following documents via email at email@example.com. The last date of the application is 30th November 2022.
1. A completed Application for Staff Application Form;
2. Copies of notarized Academic Transcripts;
3. Copies of relevant Training Certificates;
4. At least two references from current employer;
5. Performance Appraisal Form (IWP) for the last two years; (Sl.no. 1)
6. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV);
7. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
8. Approved Online Security Clearance;
9. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. Any overwriting will not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining doctor;
10.No Objection Certificate if employed from the previous employer.