Bhutan Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines (DrUKair) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2023
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding & Investments Ltd. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan. The Capital, Thimphu is 60 Minutes drive away.There was the need to open up the skies. And so, the concept of a national airline was born on April 5, 1981. Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DrUKair
- Position Title: Assistant Cook, Associate Flight Operations Officer, Associate IT Officer, Associate Media & Comm. Officer, Associate Procurement Officer, Associate Stores Officer, Associate Technical Officer, Call Center Assistant, Cargo Services Agent, Cleaner, Driver, Flight Handling Assistant-III, Passenger Service Agent, Passenger Service Agent for Bumthang, Ramp Agent, Station Manager, Gelephu, Stores Associate, Ticketing and Reservation Assistant, Trainee Engineer.
- Vacancy Publish date: 05th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 19th may 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 25
- Employment Status: Regular
- Minimum Qualification: B. Tech. IT/B.E Computer Science Engineering/B.E IT/B. Tech Computer Science (4 years course) with an aggregate of 60%, Class XII with an aggregate of 60% (English with best four subjects) and Class X with an aggregate of 60% (English with best four subjects), Class X passed.
- Experience Required: Relevant working experience is an added advantage.
- Grade: M-7 (27,300-685-41,000+ allowances and benefits as admissible), GS-6 (Nu. 10,525-265-15,825) + allowances and benefits as admissible).
- Download Details
How to Apply:
IInterested Bhutanese candidates who have the required eligibility criteria may apply to HR and Administration Manager, Drukair Corporation Limited, DHI Co-location Building, Paro town, opposite of Paro Municipal Authority Office with duly filled Drukair Employment Application Form (click here to download) along with following documents on or before 19th May 2023 before close of office at 17:00 hours.
For further information on eligibility criteria, required documents and other important details of the positions please see below.