Bhutan Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines (DrUKair) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2023
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding & Investments Ltd. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan. The Capital, Thimphu is 60 Minutes drive away.There was the need to open up the skies. And so, the concept of a national airline was born on April 5, 1981. Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2023
The Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DrUKair
- Position Title: Associate Human Resources Officer, Associate IT Officer, Associate Marketing Officer, Trainee Engineer, Trainee Quality Auditor.
- Vacancy Publish date: 08th August 2023
- Last date to apply: 21st August 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 09
- Employment Status: Regular
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors degree (with HR subject) with an aggregate of 60%, Class XII with an aggregate of 60% (English plus best four subject) and class X with an aggregate of 60% (English plus best four subjects), B. Tech. IT/B.E Computer Science Engineering/B.E IT/B. Tech Computer Science (4 years course) with an aggregate of 60%, Class XII with an aggregate of 60% (English with best four subjects) and Class X with an aggregate of 60% (English with best four subjects), Degree with an aggregate of 60%, Class XII with an aggregate of 60% (English plus best four subject) and class X with an aggregate of 60% (English plus best four subjects), For Bachelor’s degree holder: – Bachelor of Engineering (4 Years course) in Electrical /Mechanical/ Electronic/ Computer Science/ B. Tech. Information Technology or Aeronautics with minimum aggregate of 60%, AME license holder issued by a competent Civil Aviation Authority or Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience Required: Relevant working experience is an added advantage.
- Grade: M-7, E-7
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Interested Bhutanese candidates who have the required eligibility criteria may apply to HR and Administration Manager, Drukair Corporation Limited, Paro town with duly filled Drukair Employment Application Form (click here to download) along with following documents on or before 21 August 2023 before close of office at 17:00 hours. For further information on eligibility criteria, required documents and other important details of the positions please see below.