Bhutan Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.fiti.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited (FITI) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fiti.bt Vacancy 2023
Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited (FITI) was established in the year 2011 by the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan in collaboration with Financial Institutions Association of Bhutan (FIAB), as an autonomous apex institution for training, research and consultancy with the objective to train and build the human resource capacity of financial sector.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FITI
- Position Title: Country Project Coordinator, Finance & Administration Officer, Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 25th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 09th June 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Employment: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Eligibility: An undergraduate degree in international development/education (or related/allied sector) or a minimum Bachelor’s degree with training in international development, An undergraduate degree in a related subject area (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration), Minimum qualification grade VIII or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Employee Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application with the following documents to the email address 𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀@𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿.𝗰𝗮 with the title of the position in the subject line. The deadline for receiving applications is 9th June 2023 at 5 p.m.
For further queries, contact email@example.com Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ToR for Finance & Administration Officer
Mandatory document to be submitted
- Latest updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Name of three references (professional and/or academic only).
- Copy of academic transcripts as per the announcement
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Any other relevant documents and certificate
Non-submission of any of the above documents or incomplete submission shall lead to rejection of application. CV should be supported by submission of proof documents. Any information shall be notified through phone/email/website.