Bhutan Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.fiti.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited (FITI) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.fiti.bt Vacancy 2023
Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited (FITI) was established in the year 2011 by the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan in collaboration with Financial Institutions Association of Bhutan (FIAB), as an autonomous apex institution for training, research and consultancy with the objective to train and build the human resource capacity of financial sector.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Financial Institutions Training Institute Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: FITI
- Position Title: Sr. Research Officer / Research Officer, Associate Lecturer
- Vacancy Publish date: 16th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 31st January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Grade: P1/P2, P3/ P4
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Candidate with Master’s Degree in relevant field shall be given preference. .
- Experience: 3 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- Employee Type: Regular
- Salary (Nu.): Nu.38,590 – 965 – 52,482
- Download Details
How to Apply
Mandatory document to be submitted
- Duly filled FITI Job Application Form.
- Latest updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Initial appointment order and certificate/proof of work experience.
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates (Class XII, Degree and higher education).
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (online version).
- Medical Certificate duly signed by a competent medical officer.
- Audit clearance if employed.
- No Objection Certificate/letter from the present employer if selected
- Any other relevant documents and certificate
Non-submission of any of the above documents or incomplete submission shall lead to the rejection of the application.
For further queries, please contact HRA at +975-02-336631 or 17663347 during office hours. The application deadline is on or before 4.00 PM, 31 January 2023.