Bhutan Ministry of Health Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Health (MoH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The history of Bhutan’s Health services is the history of two traditions viz..-Traditional and Allopathic medicines. There are few supportive reports of first Indian-trained physicians and paramedics practicing and establishing the western medicine in the kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, but the Sowa Rigpa or the Traditional medicine, the Tibetan methods of medicine was also being practiced in Bhutan as far as the seventh century.Today, both Traditional and Allopathic methods of medicine are practiced and implemented in the kingdom without any sense of competition and discrimination. The Bhutanese people enjoy and have the right to attend to both types of medicinal treatments, whichever turns out to be the best for his/her disease.
Departments under MoH
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Services
- Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure
- Department of Traditional Medicine Services
1.Vacancy Announcement on December 2019
The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoH
- Position Title: Receptionist III, Ward Girl/Boy
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 Dec 2019
- Last date to apply: 18 Dec 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 3
- Position Level: O4A, GSP
- Eligibility: Class X, Class VIII
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may submit application to the Hospital Administration, Gelephu on or before 18 December 2019 along with following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form;
- Copy of certificate and academic transcripts of Class VIII and X wherever applicable;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate; and
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection interview.