Bhutan Ministry of Health Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Health (MoH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The history of Bhutan’s Health services is the history of two traditions viz..-Traditional and Allopathic medicines. There are few supportive reports of first Indian-trained physicians and paramedics practicing and establishing the western medicine in the kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, but the Sowa Rigpa or the Traditional medicine, the Tibetan methods of medicine was also being practiced in Bhutan as far as the seventh century.Today, both Traditional and Allopathic methods of medicine are practiced and implemented in the kingdom without any sense of competition and discrimination. The Bhutanese people enjoy and have the right to attend to both types of medicinal treatments, whichever turns out to be the best for his/her disease.
Departments under MoH
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Services
- Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure
- Department of Traditional Medicine Services
1.Vacancy Announcement on June 2019
The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoH
- Position Title: Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Project Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 27 June 2019
- Last date to apply: 12 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Contract Period: 24 months (with 30% contract allowance)
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree in public Administration or related subject, Bachelor’s Degree with working experience in conducting monitoring/evaluation activities, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration or related subject.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates with required qualification and who meet the eligibility criteria may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry if Health on or before 12 July 2019 along with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant Academic certificate and transcripts;
- Copy of citizenship identity card;
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Original copy of medical Fitness Certificate.
For detailed eligibility criteria please refer the attached Terms of Reference. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on Health Website for selection interview.
For further enquiries, please call 02-337288 during working hours.