Bhutan Ministry of Health Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Health (MoH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The history of Bhutan’s Health services is the history of two traditions viz..-Traditional and Allopathic medicines. There are few supportive reports of first Indian-trained physicians and paramedics practicing and establishing the western medicine in the kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, but the Sowa Rigpa or the Traditional medicine, the Tibetan methods of medicine was also being practiced in Bhutan as far as the seventh century.Today, both Traditional and Allopathic methods of medicine are practiced and implemented in the kingdom without any sense of competition and discrimination. The Bhutanese people enjoy and have the right to attend to both types of medicinal treatments, whichever turns out to be the best for his/her disease.
Departments under MoH
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Services
- Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure
- Department of Traditional Medicine Services
1.Vacancy Announcement on March 2020
The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoH
- Position Title: ICT Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 19/03/2020
- Last date to apply: 2 April 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Position Level: P5A
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Computer Science
- Remarks: Minimum of 1 year working experience with knowledge of data analysis programs, Post-graduate degree/ work experience in Public Health/Epidemiology is preferred.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates fulfilling the required criteria as per the attached ToR may submit application to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Health on or before 2 April 2020 along with the following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of certificate and academic transcripts of Class X, XII and Degree;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Valid medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from Parent/Working Agency if employed; and
- Any other merit certificates if any.
For detailed eligibility criteria please refer the attached Terms of Reference. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on Ministry of Health’s Website for selection interview.
For further enquiries, please contact HRD at 02-331436 EXT. No. 319 during working hours.