Bhutan Ministry of Health Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Ministry of Health (MoH) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
The history of Bhutan’s Health services is the history of two traditions viz..-Traditional and Allopathic medicines. There are few supportive reports of the first Indian-trained physicians and paramedics practicing and establishing western medicine in the kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, but the Sowa Rigpa or the Traditional medicine, the Tibetan methods of medicine was also being practiced in Bhutan as far as the seventh century. Today, both Traditional and Allopathic methods of medicine are practiced and implemented in the kingdom without any sense of competition and discrimination. The Bhutanese people enjoy and have the right to attend to both types of medicinal treatments, whichever turns out to be the best for his/her disease.
Departments under MoH
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Services
- Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure
- Department of Traditional Medicine Services
Vacancy Announcement in January 2023
The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoH
- Position Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Laboratory Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 03rd January 2023
- Last date to apply: 18th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Working Agency: HCDD, PMU, Fleming Fund Project.
- Position Level: P4A.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Contract Period: Untill June 2023.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply to Human Resources Division latest by 18th January 2023. For any queries, please contact to email@example.com.
An individual with minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with working experience in conducting monitoring/ evaluation activities. Ability to use SPSS, MS Access and other monitoring and evaluation software including experience of working multilateral/bilateral funded projects would be an advantage.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form 4/1 (www.rcsc.gov.bt);
- Copy of Academic transcripts;
- Copies of relevant training transcipts, if any;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate, if employed.