Bhutan Ministry of Health Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Health (MoH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.health.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The history of Bhutan’s Health services is the history of two traditions viz..-Traditional and Allopathic medicines. There are few supportive reports of first Indian-trained physicians and paramedics practicing and establishing the western medicine in the kingdom in the early part of the twentieth century, but the Sowa Rigpa or the Traditional medicine, the Tibetan methods of medicine was also being practiced in Bhutan as far as the seventh century.Today, both Traditional and Allopathic methods of medicine are practiced and implemented in the kingdom without any sense of competition and discrimination. The Bhutanese people enjoy and have the right to attend to both types of medicinal treatments, whichever turns out to be the best for his/her disease.
Departments under MoH
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Medical Services
- Department of Medical Supplies and Health Infrastructure
- Department of Traditional Medicine Services
1.Vacancy Announcement on February 2020
The Ministry of Health is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoH
- Position Title: Outreach Coordinator, Outreach Coordinator
- Vacancy Publish date: February 06, 2020
- Last date to apply: 20th February 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: HISC, Thimphu, HISC, Lobesa
- Eligibility: Class XII, Literate
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested applicants are requested to submit the following documents to the HR Divison, MoH, Thimphu by 20th February, 2020;
- Civil Service Employment Application Form.
- Copy of Bhutanese Citizen ID card.
- Copies of training Certificates if any.
- Valid online Security Clearance Certificate.
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the Agency if employed.
- Copies of Class X and above Academic Transcripts and Certificates (if available)
- No specific qualification is required for Sl. No. 2; but preference will be given to candidates with qualification of Class X and above.
The candidates shall produce the original documents to the Recruitment and Selection Committee at the time of interview for verification.