Bhutan National Center for Hydrology and Meteorology Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.nchm.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the National Center for Hydrology and Meteorology (NCHM) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nchm.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
The National Center for Hydrology and Meteorology (NCHM) is an autonomous scientific and technical organization of the Royal Government of Bhutan responsible for understanding the behaviours of atmosphere, its interaction with cryosphere and water bodies, the weather and climate and distribution of country’s water resources. It is the nodal agency responsible for generation of information and delivery of products and services on weather, climate, cryosphere and water resources in Bhutan. The Centre was established in January 2016 as per the recommendation of the Organization Development (OD) exercises carried out by the Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) in August 2014 to provide scientific and technical information and services related to weather, climate, cryosphere, meteorology, hydrology and water resources for line agencies and public.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The National Center for Hydrology and Meteorology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NCHM
- Position Title: Meteorology/Hydrology Technician III.
- Vacancy Publish date: 16th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 30th May 2023
- Slots: 08
- Place of Posting: 1- Gakiling (Haa), 1- Doyagang (Phuntsholing), 1- Sershong, (Gelephu), 1-Lhuntse Met (Lhuntse), 2 – Yongphula Aviation Met, 1- Bumthang Aviation Met, 1- Thimphu (HQ).
- Minimum Qualification: Cl X with NC3 certificate.
- Position Level: S3.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
- Class X Marksheet
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- National Certificate Level 3