Bhutan National Environment Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.nec.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the National Environment Commission (NEC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nec.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The National Environment Commission (NEC) is a high-level autonomous agency of the Royal Government of Bhutan and is mandated to look after all issues related to environment in Bhutan. Its high-level commission ensures that it will have the authority to call for assistance it will need from other government bodies. The Commission also monitors the impact of development on the environment and aims to put in place the necessary controls, regulations and incentives to the private/public sectors to achieve sustainable development through the judicious use of natural resources.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The National Environment Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NEC
- Position Title: Environment Quality Standard Technician II
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 26th November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Climate Change Division, NECS
- Position Level: S Level
- Eligibility: Preference will be given to those with experience in fieldwork for data collection and monitoring of ambient air quality.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Candidates applying for the post should submit their applications (hard copy only) with the following documents by the 26th of November 2021.
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Form with position level.
- Attested copy of Class X, XII and degree academic transcripts as applicable.
- Degree Certificate and Master’s Certificate as applicable.
- Copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a RGOB doctor.
- No Objection Certificate from the concerned agency, if employed.
For further clarification please contact tel. no: 3244323/326993/326386/323384 during our office hours from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays or email firstname.lastname@example.org