Bhutan National Environment Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.nec.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the National Environment Commission (NEC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nec.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
The National Environment Commission (NEC) is a high-level autonomous agency of the Royal Government of Bhutan and is mandated to look after all issues related to environment in Bhutan. Its high-level commission ensures that it will have the authority to call for assistance it will need from other government bodies. The Commission also monitors the impact of development on the environment and aims to put in place the necessary controls, regulations and incentives to the private/public sectors to achieve sustainable development through the judicious use of natural resources.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2020
The National Environment Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NEC
- Position Title: Animal Welfare Attendant
- Vacancy Publish date: 1 July 2020
- Last date to apply: 10 July 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Remuneration/Pay: Basic Pay: Nu. 9,450.00, Pay Scale 9450-190-12300, Other benefits as per existing rules
- Category: ESP
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates may apply to the Component Manager, NWMSDPC flagship latest by 10th July 2020 along with the required documents.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national
- Age between 18-45 years old
Description of job:
- Ensuring animal welfare as priority in all areas of work.
- Perform safe and humane capture, handling, transport and treatment of animals especially dogs as per the protocol
- Assist in all types of the surveys carried out by the program
- Assisting Veterinary surgeons before and after surgery and in emergency rescue response
- Working as a team, assisting in data collection and entry for all of the different projects assigned
- Ready to move in all 20 Dzongkhags in a short notice and be ready to work in difficult conditions
Submit an application with the following documents:
- Application (mention contact No.)
- Valid security clearance for employment
- Medical fitness certificate
- Citizenship ID card photocopy
- Employment application form No. 5/2 with two recent passport size photos
- If employed NOC from the parent organization
- Any other relevant documents.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview after the short-listing. Applicants must produce original documents during the interview.
For any enquiry, please contact 17607846 during office hours.