The Bhutan Royal University of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal University of Bhutan was launched on 2nd June 2003 to provide tertiary education in Bhutan. The Royal Charter and the Statutes provide the legal instruments for the University. The overall rationale of the University as set out in the Royal Charter and Statutes is the “dissemination of knowledge and the advancement of learning through a balanced, well-regulated and sound tertiary education system for the economic and cultural development of the Kingdom of Bhutan and to promote the cultural enrichment, personal development and well-being of our people.
1.Vacancy Announcement on November 2019
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RUB
- Position Title: Dean of Academic Affairs
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 October 2019
- Last date to apply: 15 November 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Samtse College of Education, Samtse
- Position Level: Position Level 4
- Eligibility: Master’s degree
- Download Details
How to Apply
A candidate must:
Be a Bhutanese citizen
Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position and table above.
Eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources Division, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest by 15 November 2019 along with the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Degree Certificate and Mark sheet(s) of Masters degree and Bachelors degree
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed in civil service and corporations
- Citizenship ID card
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s) for current and previous employment records, if employed (certificate should clearly indicate the number of years of experience and detailed responsibilities shouldered)
Please note that it is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to HR Division. Applications with incomplete documents will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
For further information, please contact the HR Division at 02-336454/02-336253 during office hours.