The Bhutan Royal University of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rub.edu.bt Vacancy 2019
The Royal University of Bhutan was launched on 2nd June 2003 to provide tertiary education in Bhutan. The Royal Charter and the Statutes provide the legal instruments for the University. The overall rationale of the University as set out in the Royal Charter and Statutes is the “dissemination of knowledge and the advancement of learning through a balanced, well-regulated and sound tertiary education system for the economic and cultural development of the Kingdom of Bhutan and to promote the cultural enrichment, personal development and well-being of our people.
Vacancy Announcement on March 2019
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RUB
- Position Title: Dean of Academic Affairs, Project Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 22 March 2019
- Last date to apply: 05 April 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: College of Natural Resources, Lobes a / Sherbets College, Kanglung
- Appointment type: Fixed-term
- Eligibility: Masters, BE Civil /Construction Management
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources Division, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest by 5 April 2019before 5PM along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Employment Application Form (Click Here)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts and Certificates (Bachelors and Masters for Dean) and (Class X, XII and Bachelors’ degree for Project Engineer).
- Valid Security Clearance (approved online copy)
- Valid Medical Certificate (6 months validity)
- Citizenship ID card
- Audit Clearance (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate with details on position and responsibilities shouldered
- Documentary evidences of having shouldered leadership roles (For Dean)
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer (if employed)
Should you require more information, please contact HR Division, OVC, RUB at 03-336523/03-336454 during office hours.