Bhutan Samtse College of Education Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.sce.edu.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Samtse College of Education (SCE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.sce.edu.bt Vacancy 2022
As the kingdom’s first teacher education establishment, the launch of Samtse College of Education as a Teacher Training Institute (TTI) coincided with the historic development efforts that were being initiated in the 1960s. Bhutan’s experiment with its First Five-Year Plan was a successful one and in the process, the need for the skilled human resource was seen as imperative for the country’s social and economic development efforts. A number of schools were set up during the decade. It was necessary to have teachers who were home-bred, educated and trained not only in the emerging academic disciplines and secular methods but were knowledgeable and experienced in the country’s history, culture and heritage.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Samtse College of Education is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: SCE
- Position Title: Sr. ICT Officer/ICT Officer/Asst. ICT Officer, ICT Associate
- Vacancy Publish date: 13th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 23rd December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Samtse College of Education
- Position Level: PL-6/7/8, 10
- Qualification: MTech IT/CS, MEng IT/CS, MSc IT/CS, BIT/BCA/B.Sc IT, B Engg. IT, Class XII with Diploma (2 years or equivalent (DIMS)/In-service with Diploma
- Experience: Experienced in networking and System Administration, The preference will be given to candidates with strong communication skills (written and spoken) and good work experience in position-related.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
- Tor For ICT Officer Click here
- Tor For ICT Associate Click Here
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates MUST apply via online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register job applicant via (https://ims.rub.edu.bt) and then apply latest by 23rd December 2022, 4:00PM.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
- Academic Transcripts of class X/XII/Degree/Masters
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Citizenship ID Card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- No Objection Certificate (Click here) for the No Objection format, which is attached here and applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join SCE immediately upon selection)
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations, if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Candidates are requested to submit only the aforementioned documents (and refrain from submitting any additional documents such as merit certificates, school leaving certificates, etc.). Applications with incomplete information furnished in IMS will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
For further information, please contact HR Section at 05-365273 during office hours.