Bhutan Tashi InfoComm Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.tashicell.com Vacancy 2021). Recently the Tashi InfoComm Limited (TashiCell) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.tashicell.com Vacancy 2021
Tashi InfoComm Limited is the first private cellular company in Bhutan, a separate entity under Tashi Group of Companies. The company was incorporated on January 23, 2007, under the Companies Act of Bhutan 2016, after it won an international bid to operate as the second cellular operator in Bhutan.
The cellular license issued by Bhutan InfoComm and Media Authority (BICMA) mandates TashiCell to build mobile network to provide cellular services to the entire nation. The mobile network is based on GSM WCDMA/HSPA+ technologies. The company launched its GSM services on April 6, 2008, under the brand name “TashiCell”, with its registered office located at Norzin Lam, Thimphu.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Tashi InfoComm Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TashiCell
- Position Title: Software Developers, Billing Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 01 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 13 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in IT or any other ICT related degree
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Bachelors Degree in IT or any other ICT related degree (3 or 4 years courses) with demonstrated experience in software projects, methodology and development. Max. 33 yrs old on the date of application
- Class X= Minimum 60% (English+ best 4 subjects)
- Class XII= Minimum 60% (English+ best 3 subjects)
- Undergraduate= Minimum 55%
- Duly Completed Job Application Form
- Valid CID card copy
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate copy
- Medical Certificate copy not later than SIX months from the date of issue
- Academic Transcripts (Class X, Class XII, Degree)
- Experience Letter (if any)
- No Objection Letter from employer (if employed)
- Relevant Certificates
Please be informed that your Job Applications will not be accepted if any aforementioned documents are missing or not fulfilling the above criteria.
For further information, contact the Human Resource Officer at telephone number 77874833 or 77889977- Ext. No. 8822 &8840 during office hours (9:00 AM-5:30 PM with lunch break from 1:00 PM-2 PM).